Wednesday, May 9, 2007

HPPavilion dv9000

I almost forgot--I have gotten two new computers since I last wrote. That's right--two. The first one I got had faulty software and after a week on the phone with HP people (resulting in a comfort level with employees that did not preclude answering the phone with a "hey, what's up" and knowledge of when each employee worked his shift at the helpline). It got to the point where I was poised over the bottom of the computer, screwdriver in hand, having allowed the HP guy to talk me into taking apart my computer and fixing it myself. Wiser counsels prevailed, however, and I decided that the best course of action would be to just use the two-week exchange policy and get a new one. Of course there was a huge kerfuffle over that which I really don't have the energy to go into suffice it to say it ended with me kicking the walls beside the elevators and punching the air.

No comments: